Castle Lions Garden

 

This castle was once inhabited by Baron Charles D’ Udekem d' Acoz from 1923 till 1933.

He was the grandfather of princess Mathilde.

The occupation by foreign troops during World War II made ​​the castle uninhabitable.

It is now called the White House.

 

Last inhabitant used as some kind of record company and curiosities storage.

 

Status: Unkown

 

© All Rights Reserved.